SOFTWARE SYSTEMS DEVELOPER
SSD - Projects
If you are an established business or development shop in Vancouver's lower mainland and you need a website or website component developed, or an Android app, consider having BCIT Software System Developer (SSD) students design and build it for you.
SSD students are required to acquire the following skills
- Object Oriented (UML)
- Structured Analysis / Design
- Rapid Application Prototyping
- Rational Rose
- Graphics User Interface Design
- The project can be completed by a team of four SSD students within four weeks.
- The project implements data storage and retrieval using a database.
- During the project, a contact in your organization can be available approximately two to four hours each week to guide the project in meetings in person or via skype and by email or phone.
Due to limited availability we cannot guarantee your project will be selected but we would love to hear from you and invite you to apply. If you are interested, please complete the form and we will contact you with more information and next steps.
Preview Student Projects
See previous companies we have worked with and view past student projects on the Projects page.
Not what you're looking for?
Visit our Programs page to see a program overview.
Visit the official BCIT High-Tech Professionals Programs site.
Please complete the application form below: